MOUNTFORD MODELS MISSIVE
EPISODE 5 June 2019
Two new models have arrived and two more will be delivered this month; so, it is time for another missive. In stock they are;
MM501 the first of the Spirit Class Cross Channel Ferries the Spirit of Free Enterprise in Townsend Thoresen livery at £39.95
and XAS 004 Sir David Attenborough at £44.95 aka Boaty McBoatface. There are plenty of photos on the website and in our eBay shop.
Both new models are made of metal.
Painted and soon to be delivered this month are
MM502 The Pride of Bruges in P & O livery at £39.95
MM503 Oleander in Trans Europa Ferries at £39.95
- Now being painted are the Prince of Wales and Queen Elizabeth at £74.95
- Back-catalogue items to have arrived are the Provisioning Dock and the Refinery which both retail at about £15. Also, just 3 Ben My Chrees at £24.95.
- The Royal Navy River Class ships in three versions have been cast and will be finished later in the year and individually pennanted.
- The Tide class tankers have been mastered and Lewis and Clark Class is about to be.
- Back catalogue items on order include Fort George and Fort Victoria, HMS Victorious, USS Gerald Ford CVN 79, the three Russian submarines, Oberon Class subs and the Upholder class with gun. Also, the Brittany, Condor and IOM Ferries.
So items in stock are shown on the website and if you wish to advance order any other item, then we can add you to the list but will not ask you for money until we know exactly when the ships will be ready and the exact price.
Yours in model ships.
Clive, Dave and Matt. June 2019
NB please address all communications through email@example.com