MOUNTFORD MODELS MISSIVE EPISODE 2 NOVEMBER 2018
Dear model ship enthusiast we are pleased to announce some new releases due before the end of the year and the programme of new models for 2019. In current production at one stage or another are the following models HMS Ocean in metal in the XAS series (XAS 002). First delivery just arrived. RFA Galahad in metal also in the XAS series (XAS 003)
2 North Western Ferries in two liveries each.
Oceanic 3 Cunard Liner in 1200 scale Spirit Class ferries. Delivery dates, prices etc are not yet known but we thought you would like an update. Following the three pronged approach to making models the 2019 programme of new models in a mixture of resin and metal is
1) Spirit Class Cross Channel Ferries Mk1 in all their various liveries
2) Sir David Attenborough ocean research vessel
3) River class Royal Navy boats
4) Virginia Class submarine USN.
5) RFA Maersk Rapier
6) Greenock Ferries
7) HMS Hermes in 1977 livery
8) Lewis and Clark USN ship
9) Tide Class Tankers as TS2 and TS3
10) Dreadnought, Swiftsure, Valiant, Trafalgar and Vanguard Class RN submarines
11) Spirit Class Cross Channel Ferries Mk 2 stretched in various liveries Prong 2 is the maintenance of stocks of recent models such as HMS Centaur, RFA Argus, the Condor Ferries and the Brittany Ferries. Prong 3 is back catalogue re-releases based on demand from customers and retailers. Phew. Your input is welcome in terms of firm interest in any of the above and anything from the huge back catalogue that is not currently available. New ideas for 2020 new releases are also welcome. When we have some deliveries, catalogue nos and so on then Missive 3 will be sent out.
Yours in model ships. Clive, Dave and Matt. November 2018. NB please address all communications through firstname.lastname@example.org or 07746 124046